MedicTheSpaceCatMedicTheSpaceCat

Enhancing Concentration Enhancing Concentration

Nope.

Liquid Malevolence Liquid Malevolence

Caudex -
Sick. 5'd. I think you could do some pretty nasty stuff if you were to use Reason or Ableton. Garageband
is for rookies, unlike yourself. Contact me (by PM for my phone #) if you ever get your hands on Reason, Ableton, or Logic, or if you ever need any tracks mixed and mastered. Keep up the good work.
-Medic

TheyCallMeCaudex responds:

Medic -
Thanks! That means a lot coming from someone like yourself. I do have access, although extremely limited (1-2 hrs a month), to both Reason and Ableton (possibly Logic too, although we're not sure). I think I'm good as for mastering for now, but if I need anything I'll be sure to contact you.
- Caudex

Haywyre - Infinite NG CUT Haywyre - Infinite NG CUT

Haywyre - good stuff! I just listened to this whole mix a few days ago, awesome to see it on the Featured! My song Sky High (Medic Remix) landed right next to yours on the Featured Content. congrats to both of us! Keep up the awesome work, it's good to hear an artist as unique as yourself who still knows how to make a banger!

-Medic

Dawn (Dj Sonik) WIP Dawn (Dj Sonik) WIP

cool story bro.

think you're not very creative, but was a low vote really necessary just because I reviewed and voted your song an 8 AFTER I said that I reviewed it and voted it an 8? -Medic

DreamEater responds:

^Troll^

Dire Dire Docks (Dj Sonik Dire Dire Docks (Dj Sonik

sick.

never heard the original, but I dig. -Medic.

DreamEater responds: